Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

What relation between adword & adword express

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually i purchased adword express & representative asked all ad easily maintain by myself, i think adword express panel show easy method but i also find another account in my dashboard adword now my question is adword control adword express account if yes, why did't asked before google advertising representative.
Well I need help, what happen if cancel adword account ? will any effect my adword express ad ? if yes what i do i have not any account manager who managed my ad & last can i demand my money refund ? because i think my money totaly waste under stuck adword > adword express, pls help

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raashid A
November 2016

Re: What relation between adword & adword express

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Raashid A,

When you say you found another account in your dashboard, what dashboard is that? Are you using a Google AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center)? 

You can actually manage either AdWords Express or AdWords on your own or by getting assistance from support... or by asking questions in these help communities. I would recommend contacting the support team via the link here so that they can assist you getting your account set up as you want it. I would not cancel anything until contacting support for them to review and help you understand everything you are seeing.  

No, nothing you are stating provides a reason why you should receive a refund. You have always had the ability to control your accounts or contact support for further help. Your accounts are your responsibility. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raashid A
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Raashid A,

When you say you found another account in your dashboard, what dashboard is that? Are you using a Google AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center)? 

You can actually manage either AdWords Express or AdWords on your own or by getting assistance from support... or by asking questions in these help communities. I would recommend contacting the support team via the link here so that they can assist you getting your account set up as you want it. I would not cancel anything until contacting support for them to review and help you understand everything you are seeing.  

No, nothing you are stating provides a reason why you should receive a refund. You have always had the ability to control your accounts or contact support for further help. Your accounts are your responsibility. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you sir for your valuable advice, well here i still consider & find solution, may be soon find ! again thanks a lot