Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Remove Ac One Mart ad

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google's sponsored ad from Ac One Mart is a hoax. I ordered a tennis racquet from them last week, and my orders was cancelled by the seller the next day because of "not enough stock to fulfill your order". However, if you type "Head Ti S6 tennis racquet", the ad from Ac One Mart is the first one shown in the sponsored list. If you click that ad, it will bring to the following page: https://store.ac1mart.com/products/head-adults-ti-s6-tennis-racquet-black-length-4-5?utm_medium=cpc&.... On that page, a tennis raquet is still offered for $59 with free shipping. I just checked this right before this typing. It seems that, with lower prices, the "seller" is fishing for address info for unknown reason/purposes. Right now I am in the painful process of getting my money back via PayPal, because the seller did not refund or respond to my request for more than a week. To protect Google users from further loses, I would strongly suggest to remove Ac One Mart from Google's search engine. At least, Google should investigate this company prior to performing paid service (ad).

By the way, the contact phone number listed on their website (864-991-7895) belongs to an irrelevant person. I have already spoken with the owner of this phone number. She told me that she receives 40 to 50 calls every day regarding Ac One Mart orders. We definitely need to work together to take action to prevent them from doing further harm to Google users.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Remove Ac One Mart ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Yonggang L,

The proper course for reporting ads from AdWords is to use this interactive form. This will send the information to the right department for auditing.

This community is for technical help with the operations of your AdWords/AdWords Express account. 

Please do take a few minutes and submit all of the information you have via the interactive web form.

Kind Regards,

James

Remove Ac One Mart ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a similar experience with a Google search for a ti6 racket pointing me to ac one mart as the lowest price vendor. They sent emails saying it was shipped and delivered,  including a FedEx tracking# that turned out to be a delivery in a different state. Their website email bounced and their phone number led to the same woman who claimed it was a private line. A very intricate scam and Google should delete them immediately. 

Hal

Remove Ac One Mart ad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Hal H,

The proper course for reporting ads from AdWords is to use this interactive form. This will send the information to the right department for auditing.

This community is for technical help with the operations of your AdWords/AdWords Express account. 

Please do take a few minutes and submit all of the information you have via the interactive web form.

Kind Regards,

James

Remove Ac One Mart ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I ordered 3 of the Head Ti S6 rackets @ $59 each, this past December.  I received 2 of them from Academy Sports Outdoors, based in Atlanta.  I phoned them and they said Ac One Mart is one of their clients. I've tried repeatedly to get the $59 refund from Ac One Mart, but my emails keep bouncing back.  I'm pissed.

Remove Ac One Mart ad

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

AC One Mart has nothing to do with Google AdWords. Anyone unhappy with them should file a report with the BBB or some other consumer advocacy agency. There is also the option of taking legal action against them, if so desired. 

Sorry, there is just nothing we can do here. 

All the Best,

James

Remove Ac One Mart ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ac 1 mart is a total scam I purchased a Nikon scope from ac 1mart and a day later my order was cancelled. I was told I would get a refund and I have yet to receive it. I read the review on ac 1 mart to late. ac 1 mart is a total scam.

Remove Ac One Mart ad

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread is now closed to new replies. 

AC One Mart has nothing to do with Google AdWords. Anyone unhappy with them should file a report with the BBB or some other consumer advocacy agency. There is also the option of taking legal action against them, if so desired. 

Sorry, there is just nothing we can do here. We do not collect reviews about third party products or companies. 

All the Best,

James