AdWords Express
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

On Adwords Express, can you select only "Google Search"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Google Search" produces 100% of my clicks.  Is there a way to post ads only on "Google Search", with none going to "Google Partner Sites", on Adwords Express?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

You cannot adjust this manually but support should be able to adjust this for you. Open up your AdWords Express account and look in the upper right hand corner for "Help." You can also contact AdWords Express/AdWords Support by calling 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried that a few weeks ago, which was confirmed by the staff at Google.  No luck - they said it was changed, formally, a few weeks back, with no change.  Any other options?  Not getting anywhere with that one.  Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Tim,

I was hoping the change was not set in entirely yet. Since it has, there is no way around it with AdWords Express. You would have to switch to AdWords to dial in campaigns as you want if the automated system of AdWords Express is leaving you handcuffed to features you do not want/like.

All the Best,

James