AdWords Express
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

My ad has been suspended, Google said - but Adwords Express registers more clicks every day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get almost every day from AdWords saying that my ad violates policies, without pointing out in detail what is wrong. The link to the website is noted, but everything is correct: no redirection, no ad, nothing recognizable, which violates the guidelines. But instead of telling me what is wrong with the link, I am only confronted with the guidelines. Then I should recognize the error and correct it? The ad is supposed to be offline, but it is displayed to me every day via Adwords, that the ad has more and more clicks, which costs me of course money. Now I ask myself: a) what is concretely wrong in the advertisement and allegedly violates guidelines? B) why do I get paid clicks, if the display is supposedly offline - because of rule offense? I'm curious.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Akhilesh S (Google Employee)
July

My ad has been suspended, Google said - but Adwords Express registers more clicks every day

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If your account is active and one ad is disapproved, another ad could be approved and running. It's hard to say really without accessing your account, so I would suggest that you contact AdWords Express/AdWords Support so they can access your account with you and review it. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Akhilesh S (Google Employee)
July

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If your account is active and one ad is disapproved, another ad could be approved and running. It's hard to say really without accessing your account, so I would suggest that you contact AdWords Express/AdWords Support so they can access your account with you and review it. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

Kind Regards,

James

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

James has answered it to the point. In AdWords Express, when you create your "Ad", it goes ahead and creates multiple optimized ads for your business/website. Sometimes, the creatives you give might have problems or landing page website might have problem. At this point, a subset of ads get disapproved. That does not mean all ads are disapproved. Some may still be running. Thats why, you get paid clicks and disapproval emails simultaneously.

Unless the support representative looks into details about what was the exact reason/help-center link given for ad disapproval, there may not be exact suggestions. Give a call to support number of your country. Or try this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/express/contact/