AdWords Express
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

I want to customize my own keyword phrases in Google Adwords Express. How do I do this

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I customize my keyword phrases in Express?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October 2016

I want to customize my own keyword phrases in Google Adwords Express. How do I do this

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@lisa p

Hmm... In AdWords Express the keywords  are pre-selected by the system. You cannot customize / pick them yourself. 

If you want  to control the keywords you'll have to "upgrade" to AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@lisa p

Hmm... In AdWords Express the keywords  are pre-selected by the system. You cannot customize / pick them yourself. 

If you want  to control the keywords you'll have to "upgrade" to AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: I want to customize my own keyword phrases in Google Adwords Express. How do I do this

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to Google AdWords Express Community.

Lisa I will be glad to help you with reference to your question, we have had multiple customers requesting to add keywords or search phrases from their own end, however as we know AdWords Express runs on an Automatic basis where the system adds keywords/search terms related to the category or business selected. We can remove certain keywords/search terms from the list by hitting the edit button.

Alternately, If the advertisers are still unhappy with the search terms or feel the system is still not able to add the best search terms/ keywords, I would recommend them to contact the support team via the numbers here so that they can help you in adding search terms/ keywords on your behalf.

This is an easy way of getting your preferred search terms/ keywords to the AdWords Express account.

Hope this helps Lisa !

Siddhant Sooji - AdWords Express Community Manager