AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

I got this email about my site violating policies , what do i do ? I am on adwords express!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Your ad isn't running right now because it's disapproved for violating Google's advertising policies. If you address the policy violations below, we'll take a look and see if it can start running again.

=====================
Policy violations
=====================
Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

For more information about suspended sites, please see:
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6368661#675

=====================
What you can do
=====================

Sign in to AdWords Express at https://adwords.google.com/express to fix your ad. For instructions, visit our help center: https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/6010162

Please don't submit your ad for review until you're sure that you fixed all the violations. This is important because if your ad repeatedly violates our advertising policies, your AdWords Express account could be suspended so that your ads would no longer run.

=====================
What happens next
=====================

Your ad will be automatically sent to us for review when you address the policy violations. We'll review it as soon as we can -- most ads are reviewed within 1 business day, but some can take longer if they require more complex review.

Sincerely,
AdWords Express Team

This is the email . I am on adwords express so i cant see what policy my site violated! Someone please help me i'm frustrated  and confused . 

1 Expert replyverified_user

I got this email about my site violating policies , what do i do ? I am on adwords express!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your home page has no content....

Are all the products genuine?

You should  systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy, as mentioned in the email received from Google. Review and verify compliance of each clause;

The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. 
Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All the products are genuine and what do you mean my homepage has no content ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My home page has tons of products !!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

On my  monitor I  see  a  big pic wheat field...

Regardless of the home page; your site clearly violates several sections of the Policy;

My recommendation: make yourself familiar with all sections and have the site in compliance 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well , what policies  did i break sir ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

and scroll down with your mouse on my homepage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello ? can you please tell me what is wrong with my site because google adwords express does not