2.5K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove "unknown business"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was trying to remove one of my business from "my business" list on the sidebar of AdWards Express, and when I push the "EDIT BUSINESS INFO" button on Business Info page, it sent me to its google + page instead of normal Google My Business page, (also, this business info wasn't shown on my Google My Business list...)

so, I deleted the Google + account.

and when I went back to AdWards Express page and reloaded the page, the business I thought I deleted became "unknown business", and now I cannot even click on the "EDIT BUSINESS INFO" button...

How can I delete this "unknown business" from lists?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This does not give an answer as to how to delete "unknown business" from your adwords account. Where did these numerous "unknown business" listings come from? they weren't there 2 days ago

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is what I have found for the "unknown business" issue. If you had a Google+ page or Google Places page and deleted it and/or when the switch to GoogleMyBusiness happened, these "old" accounts are what are considered "unknown business". So will they always stay there? Or will Google delete them eventually?