2K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

How do I remove "unknown business"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having this same issue. The help page on Google has nothing on it about this. Any other ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi 247 E,

Can you tell me more about your specific issue? When you say the help page on Google has nothing on it, are you speaking about this Google Help File for AdWords Express - Manage your Business Information? If so, have you tried clicking on the interactive buttons "Try it Now," which should walk you through the process. 

If none of this helps, please explain a little more about your issue so we can assist further.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: How do I remove "unknown business"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James

In my AdWords Express account there is a business profile called Unknown Business:

AdWords_Express.png

There's an ad, not created by me, with all dropdown options, except "View ad changes history" disabled/greyed out/unclickable:

AdWords_Express.png

Nor can I edit any ad settings for the same reason:

AdWords_Express.png

Can't edit Business info:

AdWords_Express.png

Or settings (I tried EDIT IN GOOGLE ACCOUNTS but it just took me to my individual account)

AdWords_Express.png

Any insights appreciated.

Cheers 😊

Philip  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Philip,

I think you will need to get support to access your account and resolve this. They will be able to access it with you (where we cannot) and take the necessary actions to remove the ad. You can contact AdWords Express Support by calling 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). Be at your computer with your account opened up when you call. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue as Phillip P. What is the support contact in Australia?

Cheers,

Julian

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Julian,

You should be able to reach AdWords Express Support by calling 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). This is the worldwide support number, which is toll-free number and based in the USA. 

Kind Regards,

James