AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

How can I delete my AdWords Express account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I urgently need to delete my AdWords Express account. I am an admin of another business' AdWords account; so my AdWords Express Customer ID interferes with this account when it comes to adding a Google Remarketing and Analytics tag to the website. Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alexa C,

You can contact AdWords Express/AdWords Support and they can access your account with you and walk you through it. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

You could also set up a Google Adwords Manager Account and use it to control all your individual accounts, which is what ad agencies (like myself) does to operate more than one AdWords/AdWords Express accounts.  

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

this is not true...I have called their number about deleting my adsense acct and they said have to use email only but no one ever responds.  cant get ad deleted  Google sucks!1! i have to contact my credit card I guess..NONE OF THE EDIT BUTTONS IN THE CONTROL PANEL WORK TO EDIT AMOUNTS, CANCEL, REMOVE OR ANYTHING.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

wish I had a bomb to blow the basterd up

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

AdSense works differently from AdWords and AdWords Express. 

As for people that use AdWords and AdWords Express, it is done often by calling support... but support cannot help with AdSense since that is a different product, service, division and team. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't see how to close my adwords express account either. The option at the top isn't there the way it is for my other accounts.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Sean,

Please call AdWords (and Express) Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) and have them access the account and assist you. This is toll-free number in the United States for worldwide support. You can also use this interactive web page that allows the country to be changed for a possible more local phone number. 

Kind Regards,

James