AdWords Express
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Google says 'Back End' problem, Ads not running!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For the last 23 days, both my ads haven't been running and Google says it's a 'back end' Google problem.  Money is there, they even had me duplicate my ads to try to fix the problem (after they've been running for 8 years).  I don't know what else to try, Google just says, 'they're working on it".  ?  How rich can a company be to not run my ads and charge me, but I would love an answer why after years of success such a large company like Google can't find/fix the problem.  Has anyone else had an issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Todd,

Sorry to hear of this. Personally, I have not heard of anyone with this issue so I really cannot add much to this. If support has interacted with you and say they are working on it, I have to believe they are. 

I would think that the issue with the age of the account. If the same ads have been running for eight years, perhaps they need to be stopped completely. Have you tried to pause everything for the few days then enable it all back?

I can only assume that you have tried a lot of different things by now and none brings about any changes at all? Does action come back then stop again or never affected by anything attempted to resolve?

All the Best,

James

Re: Google says 'Back End' problem, Ads not running!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They had me create new ads and nothing and yes, over the years I have updated them. Smiley Sad. Thanks for at least reading my problem, I feel like it's more than Google has told me Smiley Wink

Regards,
The team at Monaco Limo &
WestHollywoodLimousine.com 🚦
(323) 654-8669 - (213)674-8700 📞
www.MonacoLimo.com
www.WestHollywoodLimousine.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Todd,

You are welcome. 

My suggestions would be to pause everything for a few days. Then enable everything. If after a few days that brings about no change, I would contact support and have them close the account completely, wait a few days and then reopen it or create a new account. 

The last option would be to close out the AdWords Express account and then heading over to AdWords and opening an account there. AdWords will require more interaction and some learning on your part... or you could use Google Partners to locate a quality agency to manage it all for you. This typically costs 20% of your ad spend with AdWords. 

Hope everything smooths out for you soon.

Kind Regards,

James