AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adword Express/Ad Help Please

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up my Ad last night and within a few hours it says  I had 233  views and 8 clicks but ,I am unable to find my ad on Google Search so how can this be?

I used the Link http://google.com/AdPreview with No Results. Can someone please explain this to me? How is this possible? Where is my Ad?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Adword Express/Ad Corrections

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made the corrections to my ad, but don't see my ad. I used the Preview tools again to check. Please help.

Thank you

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Cheryl,

Have you made the changes to the running ads?

If you have modified the same then the ads will be treated as new and will go under review again. Hence, the ads will not trigger until the review gets completed.

What reason has been illustrated by the ad preview tool for not showing the ads?

I would recommend you to create new ads instead of updating the original one.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Some result came from the preview tool. If you didn't see your ad, then what was the reason cited?

Tom