AdWords Express
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Email re: Ad disapproved, but both ads running and active with no flags when I log in?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any help would be much appreciated. 

I have two ads running through adwords express. I received an email that one had been disapproved (after both had already gone live). When I log in there are no flags indicating which, if any, have been disapproved and both are "active" and seem to be accruing clicks/views. 

How do I figure out which is disapproved or if there is a mysterious third ad somewhere?

Thanks for your help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Email re: Ad disapproved, but both ads running and active with no flags when I log in?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Michelle,

I posted an answer to a similar question here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/Can-t-Find-Out-Why-My-Ad-is-Disapproved...

Let me know if this help you find the disapproval!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply Dathen! I actually can't see which is disapproved which is my main issue, and I don't see a "status" buble in adwords express, although it's possible I've just overlooked it so far. Both ads appear as "active" and seem to be accruing views/clicks which I'd assume wouldn't be happening if they were disapproved? So confused...

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Michelle S,

Can you share the email here?

As there might be the reason for disapproved ad within the email.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’