Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Created 2 ads which were rejected, now they are not appearing on my dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

About 1 week ago i created 2 ads (1 eng, 1 french). 2 days later i noticed that they weren't approved.

I corrected them by adding a telephone number, but now on my AdWords Express Dashboard, under Ads, both ads are not displayed. It says "Start advertising in 3 easy steps", meaning create your first ad. 

• What happened to my 2 ads? 

• Do I loose out on the money that I added towards the ads?

• If I create 2 new ads, will I need to pay again?

If someone can please let me know as soon as possible that would be great. I would like the ads running.

Thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David,

First off, any monies added to your account does not get applied to ads... it is a credit to be used when someone clicks through from your ads. AdWords Express is a pay per click advertising system. So your money remains in your account until you use it. 

With that said, your ads need to target the language that your business is located in and what your website (landing page of your ads) is written in. You can read more about audience targeting here. You should create two new ads with this in mind, which will most-likely be approved.

You can also contact AdWords Express support and have them review your account and walk you through some basics, which may help you in the long run. If you open your account and look in the upper right hand corner, you will see a way to contact support. Only they can access your account with you and go over important things about your account. 

I would recommend that you, at least, take some time and review this AdWords Express information.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Interesting, very interesting.
Thanks a lot James for taking the time to answer. Very much appreciated and helpful. I'll take a look at the links you provided and will contact AdWords Express to walk me through it. 

Once again, thanks for clarifying. 

Have a good day.

Regards,

David