Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot seem to accept my terms of service link doesn't work any ideas

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just started using adwords express and a red banner is telling me to update terms but I can't seem to do it, must be me being a dinosaur but help

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kurt R
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kurt R,

1. Sign into your AdWords Express account.
  2. Click theMenu buttonmenu at the top.
  3. Click Billing.

You should see a similar red bar at the top of this page, with linked text "review and accept" the terms and conditions.

Visit your AdWords Express account and see if it works. If it works... great. You are all set. Ignore the rest of this reply.

If it does not... please proceed...

Make sure you are using Google Chrome for your web browser and that it is not zoomed in for viewing (to make fonts larger). Also make sure you do not have any browser extensions like AdBlock, UBlock, etc. 

From here, log out, clear browser cache and log back in... and visit your AdWords Express account and see if it works.

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kurt R
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kurt R,

1. Sign into your AdWords Express account.
  2. Click theMenu buttonmenu at the top.
  3. Click Billing.

You should see a similar red bar at the top of this page, with linked text "review and accept" the terms and conditions.

Visit your AdWords Express account and see if it works. If it works... great. You are all set. Ignore the rest of this reply.

If it does not... please proceed...

Make sure you are using Google Chrome for your web browser and that it is not zoomed in for viewing (to make fonts larger). Also make sure you do not have any browser extensions like AdBlock, UBlock, etc. 

From here, log out, clear browser cache and log back in... and visit your AdWords Express account and see if it works.

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

Thanks for the solution suggested above.

However, the system is asking for billing card details and we were advised not to put any in the form as the ~AdGrant will cover the advert