Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords and adwords express billing question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have used Adwords express last month for a campaign. However, whenever I log in, I am automatically put in the normal adwords screen. Normally I go to the express page as I am given a notification. Today I clicked that notification away as I want to start using the normal adwords.

No problem so far, right? However, the 'normal' adwords shows no activity of my running express campaign. I can only track the payments in the billing section. 

How can I check -or halt- the running 'express' campaign?

Kind regards,

Audrey

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
February 2017

Re: Adwords and adwords express billing question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Arcana I

Your Express account activities will not show up in normal AdWords dashboard. You need to create new campaigns, adgroups, ads, etc. there. 

About pausing Express, make sure all your ads are set to 'Inactive' in Express. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 2.05.56 PM.png

Now, if you are redirected to AdWords dashboard and not able to access Express dashboard, try https://adwords.google.com/express 

If it does not help, contact AdWords phone support and they will be able to do the redirect fix for you. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
February 2017

Re: Adwords and adwords express billing question

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Arcana I

Your Express account activities will not show up in normal AdWords dashboard. You need to create new campaigns, adgroups, ads, etc. there. 

About pausing Express, make sure all your ads are set to 'Inactive' in Express. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 2.05.56 PM.png

Now, if you are redirected to AdWords dashboard and not able to access Express dashboard, try https://adwords.google.com/express 

If it does not help, contact AdWords phone support and they will be able to do the redirect fix for you. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Adwords and adwords express billing question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! Worked like a charm. Always the small things that trip you up.