Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Express Ad Disapproval Notice

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My AdWords ad keeps getting disapproved and I have no idea why. My website is for adult products, specifically male enhancement. If you do not want to see such material please do not follow my links.
My primary website is - http://www.x-cream.net
This site got disapproved, I thought perhaps it was because of some of the wording on the splash page, I removed all the text and the links to the videos and it still got disapproved.
Finally, I decided to create an entirely new website here - http://www.xcreamproducts.com
This site is completely bare bones. It only has 2 products with a simple description and no links. Yet this site was also disapproved. Please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark H,

Because of your industry and your products being sexual enhancement, there are restrictions with promoting it. You will want to learn more about by reading all of this information and comparing it to your account and website. Take a look at this information, too, and zero in on adult content, medical and any other topics you can see yourself touching in any way.  

Kind Regards,

James

Re: AdWords Express Ad Disapproval Notice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I read all of the information about restrictions on sexual enhancement and
I still do not understand why my ad was disapproved when this ad has been
approved -

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjI_pLmwKvRAhVQNGkKHZmJDdcYABAC&ohost=www...

The website above has a LOT more products and a lot more descriptions, and
testimonies and goes into far more depth than my website. There really is
no reason for my ad or my website to be disapproved as it is right now
based on what I've read.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Mark H,

The system may not catch every ad that goes against the policies, which does not make that ad or any other correct. At some point, the system will catch them and disapprove them and/or shut down the account entirely.

With that said, you can report any ads you find that for review by using this link. You can also contact AdWords Express/AdWords Support and ask them to review your account, ads and ask them to approve your ads. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well I changed my ad yet again, and it still got disapproved.  But it did get approved by Bing.  Not only that, I already got a sale from Bing so I'm done with Google Ads.  Bing is gaining popularity anyway. I'll take my business to them.