1.7K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Words Express "callers" are not potential customers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When we receive a call that is announced as coming via Google Ad Words Express, we know that a) The Caller is not looking for our business b) the Caller is not in our area and is looking for a business in his area or c) the Caller is severely confused in general.  In fact we have yet to have a caller via Ad Words Express who is actually looking for a store of our type in our area.

I am wondering if this is a common experience.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jefferson T,

That is not normal, nor is it the intended outcome of your advertising.

I would suggest that you contact AdWords Express support and go over your entire call experience with them. If you are using a tracking phone number, ask them to switch it for a different one or to use your actual phone number only.

Doing the above steps should bring about a different action... and one that is positive for you.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same problem. Not one of these calls is actually looking for me or my type of business. It is very concerning.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Kendall G,

I would suggest that you contact AdWords Express support and go over your entire call experience with them. If you are using a tracking phone number, ask them to switch it for a different one or to use your actual phone number only.

Kind Regards, 

James