AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Words Express "callers" are not potential customers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am new to using Adwords Express, just 5 days in so far. I started looking for answers and just found this section to try and understand the exact same thing that Jefferson T described above. I have received 5 total calls from Adwords Express callers and they are not in the area, not looking for my product, and also confused because they thought they were calling a different business. What is going on, and how can we improve this? I want to spend our advertising dollars on potential folks that are searching for my services. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Words Express "callers" are not potential customers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Store A

I would suggest that you contact AdWords Express support and go over your entire call experience with them. If you are using a tracking phone number, ask them to switch it for a different one or to use your actual phone number only.

Doing the above steps should bring about a different action... and one that is positive for you.

Kind Regards,

James