1.8K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Words Express - New Ads are Ready Email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email from AdWordsExpress saying my new ads are ready with the new extended format but when I try to edit them, it's not letting me. Saying unknown business and likely caused due to having had several business pages merged and eliminated a while back with the help of Google, thankfully but I don't want these ads to run, they're not an at all accurately describing my business and I've always had so much trouble getting my ads to be approved. Apparently I'll need help before getting them running anyway aside from needing to put in funds but my main question is how to edit these ads to get them for my actual business that are verified? Thank you in advance for answers.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Words Express - New Ads are Ready Email

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kathy,

You should contact AdWords Express Support so they can access your account with you and walk you through fixing things up correctly. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). Make a list of all your issues before calling and have your account open in front of you, too.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Ad Words Express - New Ads are Ready Email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your answer!