3.6K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Policy Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every time i stop my ad and then start it up a month later i run into this issue, it's very annoying. I have been running the same two ad's on the same website for several years now but if i stop the ad and then start it a few weeks or months later, Ad Express flags my ad.
The reason? The Title..... "Certified Natural Gas Installer"  the next line reads "Licensed Bonded Insured" 
Google has a problem with "Certified"  as well as "licensed bonded insured" for some reason, they do not realize that in the skill trades, you MUST be certified, licensed & bonded by the State/States where you wish to practice. Bottom line, i am in a state regulated business, google does not get it their way! And for people that wish to hire someone to install natural gas lines/pipe to various gas fixtures, being licensed is a very important piece of info as natural gas is extremely unforgiving to any install errors, it goes BOOM!.

LOL, OK, Google just called to say everything with my ad's are OK! I will bet you almost anything that if i stop my ad for any reason and restart a day/week /month later, my ad's will be flagged again, i am guessing by software? Then a human looks into it and everything is fine.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author james c
April 2017

Ad Policy Issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi James,

You are correct in all front as every time an ad is created, edited or started it goes through a automated check for various policy & guideline checks. If the system detects anything it is flagged, paused and further reviewed for the issue severity and action to take. 

With that said, I do not know a way to help you avoid it. The system will always run their quality assurance checks. The only thing you could do is leave them running (which I realize may not be possible or ideal). 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author james c
April 2017

Ad Policy Issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi James,

You are correct in all front as every time an ad is created, edited or started it goes through a automated check for various policy & guideline checks. If the system detects anything it is flagged, paused and further reviewed for the issue severity and action to take. 

With that said, I do not know a way to help you avoid it. The system will always run their quality assurance checks. The only thing you could do is leave them running (which I realize may not be possible or ideal). 

Kind Regards,

James

Ad Policy Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yep, afraid that is always going to be there, one of those is what it is kinda things.