Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Express not running despite notification: Your ad is live

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We were accepted on the AdGrant as a charity but the link to the Ad Express kept requesting for billing details

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Central T,

You need to click Next and Finish... skip billing. Please note that once your Google Ad Grants account is accepted, it takes another period of time for the AdWords account to be approved. During this process, you simply ignore the billing request, since if you input billing info, you will be charged and completely responsible for all charges to the account. 

Please review the entire process here and verify you did not skip a step or set things up differently.

Kind Regards,

James 

Re: Ad Express not running despite notification: Your ad is live

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks James.

I tried that several times but it won't submit. The bilingual kept coming back highlighted in red.

Our Case Is Different in Winners Chapel International, Dartford & WSF Central Team

Shalom
Joana Carew
WSF Central Team Secretariat
07964917828/07961338215

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Ad Express not running despite notification: Your ad is live

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks James.

I tried that several times but it won't submit. The bilingual kept coming back highlighted in red.

Our Case Is Different in Winners Chapel International, Dartford & WSF Central Team

Shalom
Joana Carew
WSF Central Team Secretariat
07964917828/07961338215

Sent from my iPhone

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Central T,

You are welcome. You may have to contact support and they will do it for you. You can call 866-246-6453, Monday - Friday from 9am to 8 pm EST. See local phone number.

Kind Regards,

James