AdWords Express
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Ask questions and get support with your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

Account showing as an Adwords express account when it was set up as an Adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Hoping you can help me out here. I have three adWords accounts linked to a MCC, and when I click on one of them it takes me to Adwords express when I have not set it up as an Express account. On analytics this account is not registering any tracking from Paid search ( Adwords). Do you know how can I ork around this? I have not created an express account - not that I can recall - and need this is to the an standard Adwords account as the other three I am running at the moment. Can you help?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
June

Account showing as an Adwords express account when it was set up as an Adwords account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Carol T,

Though you can switch to the standard AdWords account form the AdWords Express by clicking the 3 vertical dots at the top right of the Interface but if you want to get rid of this additional step, you need to contact AdWords support.

You can call at:  +1-844-756-8495
9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
June

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Carol T,

Though you can switch to the standard AdWords account form the AdWords Express by clicking the 3 vertical dots at the top right of the Interface but if you want to get rid of this additional step, you need to contact AdWords support.

You can call at:  +1-844-756-8495
9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, Thanks for your reply. Yes, I a using that to switch to the Adwords interface but I am also experiencing issues with this account ( for instance, Google analytics to tracking traffic from the Adwords channel) so I am wondering whether there is a glitch somewhere. Its really bizarre as I have set up the account as an individual Adwords account like the other two accs on the MCC and cannot figure out why it is sending me to an Express interface. I think I will have to call the AdCenter support. Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, I called the Customer Suppor Center and managed to sort this out. Thanks again for your help. Best regards,