AdWords Express
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understanding your campaign results
Guide Me
star_border

Need the mobile numbers for the verified cals on my adwords express dashboard for specific ad.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After running a campaign am unable to retrieve the full number of the verified callers on my adwords express user dashboard. Kindly help me retrieving those so that I can reach out to the potential leads.

As many of them i cannot find on my mobile call log and on dashboard I can only see the area code and not the full number.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Need the mobile numbers for the verified cals on my adwords express dashboard for specific ad.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rishikesh P,

You will only be given the area code of calls. You can see all available info by doing the following.

1. Sign into your AdWords Express account.
  2. Click the Menu button menu at the top.
  3. Make sure the business you're looking for appears at the top of the "My business" drop-down menu. If not, click the name of the business, and then click the Menu button menu again at the top.
  4. Click an ad, and then click Dashboard.
  5. Scroll the page down to the "Calls" card and review the information.

Please note that call reporting is not offered in all areas. To learn more about this feature, please review this information.

Kind Regards,

James