2.3K members online now
Understanding your campaign results
Guide Me
star_border

My client never finds his ad on Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I did a Adwords express for a client but he never finds it on Google Search. I already investigate all the possible reasons and they don´t match. Why could this happen? I already saw the ads sometimes looking for the keywords. And, if he wants to cancel it because it´s for one month period, does he need to pay it? Does change to Google Adwords will help him or it will be the same bad results?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Taiana V,

Clients often do not see their ad and there is really no reason why they should be searching for it in the first place. AdWords Express is an automated system focused on getting clicks from actual customers that fit the targeting method and that are expected to convert. It does not simply show the ad to anyone and everyone 24/7 over and over again endlessly. 

Regardless of his take on things... if there is money owed on the account then it is due and someone has to pay for it (you or the account holder), but he can certainly cancel the account anytime he wishes. I would advise making sure all ads are paused and the account gets canceled properly since some people do not and a few months down the road they receive another invoice due. It's no different from subscribing to cable TV... whether you watch it or not does not determine if you owe the bill for it. 

Bad results? That is subjective to the beholder. Him seeing his ads does not make it good results. Getting a phone call, website visit or a customer through the door is what makes results great.

Will changing to AdWords bring a different result? There is no correct answer to that. AdWords is quite complex and works completely different from AdWords Express. I would caution anyone thinking about using AdWords to learn all about the best practices, guidelines, polices and more before making that decision. 

Not everyone will embrace digital advertising positively... or any advertising for that matter... since some view it as a waste of money. The funny thing about that is how all successful businesses today power their brands with digital advertising... and those that don't need more customers!

In the end, any successful advertising campaign will be focused on goals that bring more actions for a business.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

James, thank you for your explanations! Very helpful. Best, Taiana