AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understanding your campaign results
Guide Me
star_border

My campaing don't show on Google Search Console - Don't see site advertise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I start before 3 days, my second campaign, and I see that I have clicks, and public watching my campaign, but when I search with a keywords that I add on campaign, my site is don't show nowhere.

Why is that, Why I can not see my site that is advertise on Google Ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Give it a few more days to register your campaign.  The more people who click on your campaign the higher you will climb the charts on the google pages to be shown.  Remember, CTR or CTR is the number of clicks that your ad receives divided by the number of times your ad is shown: clicks ÷ impressions = CTR. For example, if you had 5 clicks and 1000 impressions, then your CTR would be 0.5%. ... A high CTR is a good indication that users find your ads helpful and relevant.

Hope This Helps Toma!

2.5 refers to the average ad position on Google. In other words you could be the second or the third ad that shows on the page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for your answer,

Well, as I am new here about google ads, I will write you here what happening, on my ads, so you can comment maybe, to tell me what you think about it please?

My interactions is 88

Speak is 846 

And interaction rate is 10,40 %

Is this 10,40 % is CTR?