AdWords Express
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Understanding your campaign results
Guide Me
star_border

I have created an App, TTM Geomatics. Long ago, however I can't see it when I search for It. Help!!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My dashboard shows a high number of Views and Clicks however when I search for my ad, I cannot see it my self. How would I believe the stats? or google is thumb sucking this to be able to make money..

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have created an App, TTM Geomatics. Long ago, however I can't see it when I search for It. Help!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @TTM Geomatics P,

I am not a Google employee, so what I state is my personal opinion based on many, many years operating an advertising agency with Google products (including AdWords & AdWords Express). I do believe there is credibility, trust, and truth in the system... and that you can accept the results. 

Why can't you see your listing in the SERPs (search engine result pages)? 

1) Your budget is used up when you search and your ads are not streaming. 

2) The system is dynamic and hands off different SERPs to different people, based on a number of factors and you are not being matched to your ads with your query. 

3) You are searching with a mobile device that is handing off an IP address based in another state or area outside of your ad targeting. 

There are still more reasons, but these are a few to help you see possibilities why you would not see them. 

If you prefer, you can contact AdWords Express support and have them look into your account with you and verify everything is normal. Please open up your AdWords Express account and click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and click on Help.

Kind Regards,

James