AdWords Express
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understanding your campaign results
Guide Me
star_border

How to add another gmail account to adwords express account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up adwords with my gmail for my partners business but would like to add his gmail so he can check or amend things as he wishes.

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to add another gmail account to adwords express account?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi @Ausra M,

Thank you for contacting the Google AdWords Express community.

This is Siddhant and I am one of the community manager wanting to help you about the question you had on adding an additional email to the AdWords Express account.

Firstly, we cannot add additional email on the AdWords Express account as it is an individual managed account or in other words a solo user account. However there is an option of replacing the email on the AdWords Express account, you will have replace the email on the account with a new one that can check the account activity.

In order to get the email replaced on the AdWords Express account we need to check primarily whether the AdWords Express account is linked to the Google My Business or not.

I would really appreciate if you can login to the AdWords Express account and click on the three lines on the top left and hit the Business info tab on the screen and confirm whether it is linked or not. If it is linked it would show as Business name, Business Website, Address and phone number. If it is not linked it will give an option as Learn more that can help you to link it.

If the accounts are linked you need to contact the Google My business team to replace the email via the link here  as they would be helping in that regards and if it is not linked then use the link here to contact the AdWords Support team so that they can help you in replacing the new email on the account.

Hope this addresses the question.

Let us know if you have any more questions so that we can help you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Siddhant 

Siddhant Sooji - AdWords Express Community Manager