AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understanding your campaign results
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Frustrated without Giving Up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Been signed up with adwords basic. adwords express but always got disapproved. Been back and forth for almost 2 months now. But I really dont know whats wrong with my ads and what need to be adjusted. Please if anyone can advice me? It would be very much appreciated.TX

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rahim S,

Sorry to hear of your journey so far. 

Since this is a peer-to-peer help community, we cannot access accounts or review the issues with it. You can contact AdWords Express support, which can do that with you. And you review this information and take time to go through each section and learn more about the product. 

If you have some specific questions, feel free to post them so that we can offer some advice. And if you want to provide some more info about the products/services you are promoting, the website, some ad info... we can try to offer some general advice, but personalized care of your account would need to be done by you and/or AdWords Express support.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rahim S,

Sorry to hear of your journey so far. 

Since this is a peer-to-peer help community, we cannot access accounts or review the issues with it. You can contact AdWords Express support, which can do that with you. And you review this information and take time to go through each section and learn more about the product. 

If you have some specific questions, feel free to post them so that we can offer some advice. And if you want to provide some more info about the products/services you are promoting, the website, some ad info... we can try to offer some general advice, but personalized care of your account would need to be done by you and/or AdWords Express support.

Kind Regards,

James