Guide Me
star_border

Adwords tool and adwordexpress

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am using adword tool as well as adword express for advertise in google and still i have doubt which one is better, whether its better for using both tool or else use any one of it.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords tool and adwordexpress

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Only you can truly answer that since each platform offers specific advantages depending on the business, audience, skill level, etc.. You should spend some time reading this comparison information (all of it) and see which ones you prefer.

To make the most of AdWords, you do need to fully understand it and adhere to Google AdWords Best Practices. It is a very complex advertising system. 

In comparison, to make the most of AdWords Express, it is very simplified and designed to be up and running in a few minutes. If you even have AdWords Express Support fully manage it. You can review Getting Started with AdWords Express. 

In the end, some businesses do run both, some use only one... it is a personal and strategic decision ultimately. 

Kind Regards,

James