6.4K members online now
Understanding your campaign results
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Express Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been using Adwords Express for about a week and set up & linked Google Analytics two days ago for my site.  The analytics pane has been added to my AdEx dashboard but isn't showing any data on web traffic generated by the ads.  I do have click data for the ads and since the ad links to my homepage, it seems to me the "New visits From Your Ad" data should match the click figure.  Am I missing something here or is there a latency of a few days between ad activity and reporting in the analytics pane?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author john S
July 2016

Re: Adwords Express Analytics

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi John,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There will always be a lag between the reporting you see in your AdWords Express account and the actual ad clicks, and there is often an approximately 24-hour lag in Google Analytics reporting, so that certainly may be part of it. You said you set up the linking two days ago. Have your ads been running that whole time?

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author john S
July 2016

Re: Adwords Express Analytics

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi John,

Thanks for posting to the Community. There will always be a lag between the reporting you see in your AdWords Express account and the actual ad clicks, and there is often an approximately 24-hour lag in Google Analytics reporting, so that certainly may be part of it. You said you set up the linking two days ago. Have your ads been running that whole time?

Cassie