AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Small Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Just starting out? This is the place to ask your questions and share resources for new or aspiring business owners.
Guide Me
star_border

how to start freelance seo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.
I have 4 years of exp in seo, smo.

please can you help me.
i am starting a small bussines

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @SEO E,

There's a whole wide world waiting for you... and endless assumptions to be made from your question.

What kind of help are you seeking? We do send business to anyone, not anyone, so your question of help needs to be more specific.

All the Best,

James 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

first thing you have to check the strong point in your competitors, then make sure to add schema for your business in HTML page in your website, then start with good content and make sure to add new content every week at least 3 article, your article should talking about your business for customer not for google robots, start to create strong and save back links google caring about quality for back links more than the accounts and get some social share, if you did that is step you will get ranking in short time

regards

Hassan