Small Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Just starting out? This is the place to ask your questions and share resources for new or aspiring business owners.
Guide Me
star_border

Where do you get your business advice from?

Google Small Business Advisor
# 1
Google Small Business Advisor

Do you have a trusted source where you get your everyday business advice from... do you use a mentor, a community, a psychologist... let me know in the comments. I'm always look to learn what other people do, so that I can do better myself.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Where do you get your business advice from?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I have a handful of trusted friends that I can throw ideas about with.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Other business owners have been our most trusted source for advice as often they have a "been there, done that" understanding. As we seek to grow, we have been looking into SCORE (https://www.score.org/). Sponsored by the SBA, SCORE pairs business owners with mentors that can serve as a guide for growing a business.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
A variety of sources really such as articles from trusted sources, my peers and even sometimes clients can teach me something new.

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
I have a variety of sources. Trusted colleagues and vendors I have done business with in the past.

Where do you get your business advice from?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

the good way to get real advice's, ask your current customer about your service and what they need in future, so you improve you business by reality opinion

regards

Hassan