1.9K members online now
Just starting out? This is the place to ask your questions and share resources for new or aspiring business owners.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Starting a new new online store

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

where/how do I look up terms that are searched for to see if anyone is looking for what I want to sell

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Allan,

All of these resources will help you greatly. They are free and do not require an AdWords account (like Keyword Planner). They are fun, fresh and easy to use, too.

Google Trends

Google Marketing

Think with Google

Google Data Gallery

AdWords Marketing Goals

AdWords Resource Department

Think with Google

Consumer Barometer

Google My Business

Google GYBO

Kind Regards,

James

These will all provide you with concise & credible research and marketing material. Each link has many others, so review the menu of each website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Allan,

Disregard everything J Clemens said. Build a list of keywords relevant to your business in Keyword Shitter (http://keywordshitter.com/) then plug the keywords into a tool like Keyword Finder (https://kwfinder.com/) and get the estimated data on the keywords themselves. Sort by volume and try to go after keywords with high(er) volume and low(er) to medium difficulty. Keyword Finder also has a fairly decent "suggestions" and "questions" tool that will help you find suggestions and questions pertaining to a keyword you're searching for.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

guide me to start a online business ........

i am an college student i want support to start it ...

plss help me  

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I find Google Marketing and Google Trends in particular helpful!

If you have a website and are currently using an SEO company, be on the lookout for a option from them to see what keywords are mostly searched

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens