1.8K members online now
Just starting out? This is the place to ask your questions and share resources for new or aspiring business owners.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

How to make website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to make website.pleses call me google.thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to make website

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Welcome to the community, @RASHMIN S. What kind of website are you looking to make? Many web hosts offer free (or paid) site builders that can make setting up a website much easier. It can be a bit more complex depending on what kind of site you need (such as an ecommerce site, for example), but there are still many easy options (like Squarespace). Have you checked out Google Domains? There you can purchase a domain and hosting plan, then you can take advantage of a variety of free to use site builders.

Google Small Business Advisor
# 3
Google Small Business Advisor

@RASHMIN S - you can use several simple services that lay out the website for you... and all you need to do is update the text and images. If you want some suggestions, reply back and I'll be happy to sent them to you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If you want to make a website you will probably need to get your own domain. If you go to Google domains you can do that and while you're there Google has partnered with several companies that will give you a free website for the first year. You might check that out as well

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

@MikeJohnston is right -- purchasing a custom domain for your business is a great way to convey professionalism, too. If you need some advice, Google Small Business Advisor @Anita C recently shared her top tips for choosing a great domain name for your business, which you can check out here: 10 Best Tips for Choosing a Domain Name.

How to make website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Finalizing on your domain name should definitely be your first step. Once you are done with your domain name, you can decide on whether you would like to build website on your own or hire a professional. There are lots of website builder available that can help you create your website easily for a small subscription fee. Website builders like Wix, Wordpress are quite popular and recommended for a newbie. If you want to hire a professional, then you should check out websites like Upwork or Freelancer. You will find a lot of freelancers at affordable rates.

You can inbox me if you need more help.

How to make website

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Rashmin

You can find a lot of companies using Google Search that provides you with website services.  

You can do it yourself or have a company design a website for you!

Experts in the Topic
MikeJohnston
BrandonSchaefer
Brielle B