How To Turn A Cooking website into a small business[ Edited ]
Re: How To Turn A Cooking website into a small business
Hi @Chris D
There are many directions you could go down here, though it's a bit hard to provide specific advice without a bit more information.
As a start, it might help to consider a few things -
- What is the current website and what are your products/services (i.e. what are you selling)?
- What is your current website traffic or online/social media presence like? Does this need to be built up first?
- What are your highest value products that you want to promote?
- What are your goals re 'turning it into a small business' - to sell more online, or to convert some of the existing traffic into a combination of online and bricks-and-mortar/physical sales? (i.e. are you planning on opening a physical shop?)
- Who is your target market and what are the best ways to reach them?
The points here are not only important questions to consider as a starting point, but if you can provide answers to these, it should also help members of the community forum provide additional advice.
I hope this helps get the ball rolling.