AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Small Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Just starting out? This is the place to ask your questions and share resources for new or aspiring business owners.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My site after a week will not show up on a google search of plumbers in mt pleasant nc   when you go to ,plumbers in mt pleasant nc ,there is a list of plumbers, we were on the list a week ago but now we haven't shown up at all.   parksplumbingco@gmail.com    parks plumbing  company phone # 704 728 9955  I just find it hard to believe that all these other companies can be there but not ours  Please I need guidance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Search

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
I would need to know more about more about what you have on the web in terms of a presence for your business do you have a website, google my business page or social networks? Have on the web in terms of a presence for your business do you have a website, google my business page or social networks?

How was your business showing up in search previously do you mean your website showed up or your google my business listing showed up or both?