My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border

my page is suspended for no reason and no one really knows whats wrong with that

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there  @Tim Capper,

we have a garage door company in canada called  "Woodbine Garage Door Repair Ltd"

we verified the listing with the post card as google ask for , we follow all the google guidelines by the book

and we still got suspended for no reason , not sure why  its like that with google if we follow all the guidelines

can someone give us any advice of whats going on , we did hide the address as its my house and we do business at the customer location because we fix garage doors

i would appreciate if someone can give us a hads here

1. Full business name  :  Woodbine Garage Door Repair Ltd
2. Current business address  : 1501 Woodbine Ave Ph 2 toronto, ON M4C 4H1
3. Current telephone number : (647) 946-9412
4. Google+ URL :  https://plus.google.com/115836634064046662248/about?gmbpt=true&hl=en&_ga=1.177390380.802172229.14762...

5. website :  http://www.woodbine-garagedoors.ca/

not sure whats going on if we went throught google channels and did whatever they ask

your early replay will be appriciated 

1 Expert replyverified_user

my page is suspended for no reason and no one really knows whats wrong with that

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Your business directs me to this location which shows no business,

that you have described according to your address.

Your Current Business Address 

Yet I did find your business name at this location:

Woodbine Garage Door Repair

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I've seen a lot of these suspension posts for Garage Door Services. I'm wondering if they're suffering the same fate as Locksmiths?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sarah N

you are spot on