6.2K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

google my business is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when i first verified my listing it was suspended, i called customer service they mentioned that they needed verification, i sent the a copy of my licence, tax returns as well as other things 

so i got reinstated,

a week later, the listing is suspended again, i called them, they basically said we have nothing to do for you, i'm really frustrated,

someone please help,

garagedoorrepairdepot.com

address:12173 colony preserve dr
Boynton beach fl 33436

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Mr F

I searched for "Garage Door Repair Depot" on http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByName and couldn't find a business license for you. Can you please let me know if it's listed under something else?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The business​ is registered​under a different​ name

It's​ mr fix it enenterprises

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @Mr F if "Mr Fix It Enterprises" is the name of your business then this is the name you should use on your listing. You can't use a name that isn't the actual name of your business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @JoyHawkins, Thank you for pointing that out, i changed the name for the listing, what do i need to do to fix it now?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Mr F

I have submitted an escalation to see if I can get it reinstated. I'll let you know when I hear back.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Mr

There are a couple things Google needs you to correct first.

It appears that your website is http://www.mrfixitdoors.com/ - please update your listing to use that one instead.

The phone # and photos on the listing don't match what's listed on the website. Also make those match.

Let me know when you've done that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello @JoyHawkins

Sorry For the Late Response, the domain mentioned is not currently controlled by us it's controlled by a company that used to handle our advertising, we're in the process of trying to take control over it,

Any Chance we can fix this any other way in the mean while

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Mr F

Thanks for clarifying.  I'll pass that back to Google and let you know.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@JoyHawkins 
thank you for helping me out did you get any response from their side, it's killing us the fact that we can't get this done

Experts in the Topic
JoyHawkins