My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border

Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior.... What more can I do?

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi,

I'm working with a locksmith in trying to improve his local listing.

For over 1 month his Google+ page has been suspended.

As his business is over 12 years old he had a couple of duplicate pages with different addresses and telephone numbers connected to his business name.  He also had a low-quality website for his business.

I have removed any duplicate pages connected to the business and changed his address listing to customers cannot visit his location as I was advised by Google.

I have also built a new website for this business.

This morning we received another refusal email from Google.

He has 13 good reviews for his business so I am hesitant to delete this page and start again.

Business Info

Business name: Smartlox

Address: 24 Colonsay View, Edinburgh EH5 1FJ

Telephone: 0131-538 1342

URL: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Smartlox/

Thanks for your help

Neil

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior.... What more can I do?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

delete all traces of this business. from all dashboards you are managing and from all other dashboards the business owner is likely managing for the Smartflox business 

Then try claiming the business.

as it is possible through this link: 

https://maps.google.co.uk/?cid=520837050129746368

Re: Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior.... What more can I do?

N/A
# 3
N/A
Hi Helmut,

thanks for taking the time to reply.
I'll give it a go.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
I'm back to square one with this google+ page being suspended.
I did what was suggested with no success.
I have deleted the original page and transferred ownership. Google still comes back telling me that this listing is spammy.
The business has been established for over 16 years with numerous contact details listed throughout the web in business directories etc. Would this affect Google's response?

Thanks