4.4K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
favorite_border
Highlighted

The Ticker Express is NOT A BUSINESS.. Get off our backs.

N/A
# 1
N/A

How do we get you Google and everyone who trusts you off of our backs?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

please provide a link to the issue

N/A
# 3
N/A

If I could link you up to the telephone I would, Helmut. But I don't know how to do that. My wife and I sold this snack bar business in 2010. It was called the Ticker Express because it was in a Heart Hospital! Ticker (get it?) No we don't do Trucking... never did. We don't need any loans for this business. Never did. As I said we sold it in 2010 to a nice Chinese family who renamed it the UnderWrap Cafe. They might need a loan but we don't. I tried telling Google We are Not a business at this address, This is our house. You can see on Google maps we live in that house. The actual business was ten miles away. Completely different address.  Google didn't have any suggestions. In FACT IT JUST IGNORED ME. I do not have the time to learn Google and do what I am doing which is more important.

Gosh I hope you are real and not some virtual helper.

Please tell Google to notify me at Michaelj_or@yahoo.com. I don't come here to see if something has happened unless I have to.

Please excuse my frustration.

Experts in the Topic
Helmut Geissler