7.3K members online now
7.3K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Locksmiths still spamming Google My Business

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

https://vimeo.com/240929221

@JoyHawkins

Google Home Service / Google Guarantee spam and scam

How can it be? How can it happen? As a locksmith company in Denver, Colorado I am a witness to the excitement locksmith companies were having about the new Google Home Service / Google Guarantee program. We were all waiting for the phone call from the Google Home Service team….

Most of the locksmiths I know either didn’t get a phone call, didn’t get approved if they did get the call, or they didn’t even know the program is live and active in Denver. Some locksmith companies are in a pending status. We were all waiting and excited…

But unfortunately Google Home Service / Google Guarantee didn’t really happen for the real locksmith companies in Denver, Colorado.

Google Home Service / Google Guarantee started the program and the first company they approved the background check for is “Denver Locksmith LLC.”

Who is “Denver Locksmith”

First, Denver Locksmith LLC did register in Colorado as a company on March 2, 2017, 8 months ago. The BBB does a good job by verifying documents with the Secretary of State of Colorado

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/locksmith/denver-locksmith-llc-in-littleton-co-90253222

Denver Locksmith scammed and spammed Google My Business just this year

There are still fake listings live…

1.Denver Locksmiths

18 Google reviews

Locksmith in Denver, Colorado

Address: Denver, CO

Hours: Open today · Open 24 hours

Phone: (303) 647-1223

24 Google reviews

Address: 1451 24th St Apt. 225, Denver, CO 80205

Phone: (303) 619-9136

They just open a real store with new business name

Advanced Locksmith 
5 Google reviews
Address: 5705 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220
Phone: (303) 317-5355

Shai is the owner of this one, (same employees, managers and technicians)

The reviews looks like the users made in one week many reviews..., looks fake too.

This address is their real address:

Denver Locksmiths

102 Google reviews

Locksmith in the Ken Caryl, Colorado

Address: 8355 S Wadsworth Blvd #101, Littleton, CO 80128

Phone: (720) 499-7737

This company has been running jobs with all the locksmith scam companies since 2011. They were telling everyone about what they do, claiming they had 600 jobs a week and that they were the biggest locksmith company in Colorado. They were the operations side of it. They didn’t advertise for their own business until Google removed all the scam companies from Google Adwords. It is very disappointing to see the same players are still number one on Google Adwords with the Home Service Program.

Somebody at Google Home Service / Google Guarantee thought that an 8 months old locksmith company would be a better choice from all the rest of the locksmith companies.

my problem with this guys, they don't stop to fake, spam Google my business

Not to be on Google Home Service / Google Guarantee is kind of a death sentence to some companies that were ranking well with reviews on Google maps. The nature of this business is to be found on the Google mobile search in an emergency situation and people always call the first number they see. Now most people will call the Google Home Service / Google Guarantee companies.

There is not much more to say. I just have two question for Google Home Service. The first question is why? The second question is do you care?

I would like to ask Google to pause the Google Home Service / Google Guarantee program in Denver, Colorado and contact other local locksmith companies in Denver, Colorado to give them the chance to survive and provide a fair competition on the Google search.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

LOL! @Rory D and @Michael P are the same person!!! Why did you change your nname Michael P to findalocksmith????!!! Don't run! Face what you did!

You’re like a little boy that cried Wolf! Unfortunately you’re really the wolf!! You’re the real scam! The reason google guarantee didn’t approve is because you have shady business practices, don’t renew or update your business information and put fake names on trade registrations with Colorado Secretary of State. Karma catches up with everyone eventually. You’re the one with the fake reviews, you even used your real name to review your own businesses( Michael Padilla), find the proof in the photos. All the reviews have the same technicians name  Michael, Mike and Jim. From what I can find so far you have 5 businesses and you’re the one that’s really spamming Google since you’re only allowed to have one service location! Prime Internet productions!? Where you planning to become the lead provider yourself? Here’s some proof below that I found in public record. Someone else’s success is not your failure. instead of causing chaos and rocking someone else’s boat you need to row your own! If you devoted half the time into better business practices and becoming a professional business that you devote to have to tearing down your competitors perhaps you could actually function as a successful locksmith and have your very own google guarantee.Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 1.51.50 PM.png

IMG_6788.jpegIMG_6789.jpegIMG_6791.jpegIMG_6792.jpegIMG_6793.jpegIMG_6794.jpegIMG_6795.jpegIMG_6802.jpegIMG_6803.jpegIMG_6804.jpegIMG_6805.jpegScreen Shot 2017-11-14 at 12.08.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-14 at 12.09.48 PM.png

Highlands Ranch Locksmith Website 5.0 43 Google reviews Locksmith in the Douglas County, Colorado Address: Lone Tree, CO Hours: Open today · 6AM–12AM Phone: (720) 689-2688

Prime Locksmith Company Website 4.9 39 Google reviews Locksmith in Highlands Ranch, Colorado Address: Littleton, CO Hours: Open today · 6AM–12AM Phone: (720) 744-3030

Littleton Locksmith Company Website 4.9 87 Google reviews Locksmith in Littleton, Colorado Address: Littleton, CO Hours: Open today · Open 24 hours Phone: (720) 575-2900

Lakewood Locksmith Website 5.0 32 Google reviews Locksmith in Lakewood, Colorado Address: Lakewood, CO Hours: Open today · 6AM–12AM Phone: (720) 372-2377

DTC Locksmith Website 5.0 28 Google reviews Locksmith in Greenwood Village, Colorado Address: Greenwood Village, CO Hours: Open today · Open 24 hours Phone: (303) 586-1519

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Re: Locksmiths still spamming Google My Business

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

https://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/locksmith-supplies/advanced-locksmith-llc-in-denver-co-9...

BBB Rating System Overview: D-

Advanced Locksmith , LLC  
WebsiteDirections
5 Google reviews
Address: 5705 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80220
Phone: (303) 317-5355

Advanced Locksmith, LLC  
Website
3 Google reviews
Address: Littleton, CO
Phone: (720) 633-7444

Same company same owners: Denver Locksmith LLC

Denver Locksmiths  
Website
18 Google reviews
Address: Denver, CO
Phone: (303) 647-1223

Denver Locksmith , LLC  
WebsiteDirections
25 Google reviews
Address: 1451 24th St Apt. 225, Denver, CO 80205
Phone: (303) 619-9136

Denver Locksmiths  
WebsiteDirections
110 Google reviews
Address: 8355 S Wadsworth Blvd #101, Littleton, CO 80128
Phone: (720) 499-7737

Denver Locksmith Service  
Locksmith in Lakewood, Colorado
Address: Lakewood, CO
Hours: Open today · 6AM–12AM
Phone: (303) 968-1226

Re: Locksmiths still spamming Google My Business

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

all the jobs.jpg

What Google AdWords/ Home service really trying to do here? 

I'm going to try to be short in explaining the situation over here.
This company, Advanced Locksmith LLC, is owned by Shai. The second company, Denver Locksmith LLC, is owned by Tomer. These two people are almost celebrities in the locksmith business in Denver, Colorado. Everybody in Denver knows them. I can bring more proof if needed. All the locksmith supply stores know them personally. Many locksmith companies know them as well. Shai and Tomer have been business partners for years. They never advertised their own companies since they were working only with call center companies. They have many employees and vehicles. I will give them that, they did succeed in getting more business from many real locksmith companies. They have been working with the call center companies for many years and they haven't stopped. Now they got the idea to open listings through Shai's business name and Tomer's business name. They also have spammed Google with a few more locations as you can see in the video I posted here. It looks like they keep having the video removed. They want to be first on Google Adwords everywhere, in every city like they have been for many years. What is crazy is that now, with the Google Homeservice program, they are succeeding! Besides that, the call center companies also don't give up that easily and they are succeeding to be back on Google Adwords. Many people ask me how and I don't know. Right now, most of the companies that advertise on Google Adwords are linked to Shai and Tomer. I will say that they are both smart people and know what they are doing!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6