5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border

Law Firm Spamming its Name

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hoping that someone can escalate this. TIA. :-) 

My name edits are still pending. These guys are name spamming 4 different listings. 

When calling 480-757-7788 they have a voice automated answering machine that says  "Thank you for calling the "Hogle Law Firm" 

Correct business name is The Holgle Firm 

Spamming name - The Hogle Firm - Criminal Defense and DUI Attorneys
Address #1: 1 E. Washington St #500, Phoenix AZ 85004

Address #2: 1013 S. Stapley Dr. Mesa, AZ 85204
-This is the only location that has an image of their name on the sign out front.

Address #3: 333 N Dobson Rd #5, Chandler, AZ 85224

Address #4: 4365 E Pecos Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85295 

If you need any additional information or evidence to prove the name is incorrect please let me know and I am sure that I can get it. Thanks again! 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Submitting edits like you've done is the quickest way to resolve name spam. I submitted edits as well, I'll keep an eye on it. Based on the speed I've seen edits like this go through lately, I'd expect 1~3 days. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you @James W. I appreciate the assistance. Let me know if you ever need anything :-) 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @James W, I was just wondering if you see any change on your end with this. They are still showing up on my end, am I wrong, does Google not think they are spamming their name? 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hm, you're right. I'll push it through a little more aggressively then and we'll see what happens. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@James W thank you. Please let me know if I can do anything from my end. 

Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I will, thanks Michael. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael G
August

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Michael, 

I heard back. The engineers sent a stern email to the business owner, we'll see what happens. If it's still showing incorrect in two weeks, send me a ping. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Sounds good, I will keep an eye out for them.

Let me if I can ever be of assistance. Thank you for all the help. 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Happy to! Unfortunately name spam is still pretty effective, I'm hoping Google will fix this issue sometime soon. They've got some incredible AI technology being developed in their other divisions, it'd be great if they started really bending their focus to spam prevention in local. Guess we'll see. 

Experts in the Topic
james w