4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Help stop these spammers.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 31
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I see they haven't done anything about it that's a commercial location and there is no one there. They don't do business at that location it's not residential.

Top Contributor
# 32
Top Contributor

They are still looking into it.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 33
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim, here is a video of a locksmith using a false location there is no locksmith. I went to this address 5793 S Prescott St Littleton, CO 80120 the people say there is no locksmith here Is the video please have them removed. I know you are a volunteer and so am I and I'm trying to help Google get rid of the scam locksmiths.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Littleton+Locksmith/@39.6032388,-105.002122,15z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!...

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.6113519,-105.0103822,3a,60y,278.22h,85.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8hRA7...

Top Contributor
# 34
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael P

Assuming the address on the listing is that address, I will ask the team to check.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 35
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It is the same, when it came back on again it had the address on. Thank you, Tim, for helping out and I have 4 more scam locksmiths stores, it's the same locksmith on all 4 them they putting signs on commercial fronts and taking pictures but there is no locksmith at these locations they are starting to do that now. I will send you pictures & videos.

Top Contributor
# 36
Top Contributor

Showing as SAB currently, but I have asked them to check address used.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 37
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It is the same, when it came back on again it had the address on. Thank you, Tim, for helping out and I have 4 more scam locksmiths stores, it's the same locksmith on all 4 them they putting signs on commercial fronts and taking pictures but there is no locksmith at these locations they are starting to do that now. I will send you pictures & videos.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 38
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Tim, if have you a storefront do have to receive a postcard to verify or just a picture with a sign with an address? I think the people are letting them use their address if they have to get a postcard. 

Top Contributor
# 39
Top Contributor

Both cases you receive a postcard at location address. If Google is unsure of a storefront then they look for signage. If they can't find signage in streetview ( new business for eg ) then they reach out to businesses for additional confirmation.

But as I mentioned, I have asked them to check address being used.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 40
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

This is Zip Locksmith they are putting fake signs up then they take the down. You could see the signs are gone there never was a locksmith here it was a scam.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Zip+Locksmith/@39.626714,-104.9824415,13z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1slock... they are gone they

bandicam 2017-09-25 10-14-04-866.jpg

bandicam 2017-09-25 10-00-03-368.jpgbandicam 2017-09-25 09-58-37-284.jpgbandicam 2017-09-25 09-59-31-872.jpg

Experts in the Topic
Tim Capper