5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

GMB Listing Suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

1. Full business name - HABPRO Garage Doors 
2. Current business address - SAB
3. Current telephone number (770) 985-3355
4. Google Maps URL - N/A
5. Website (if applicable) - https://www.habprogaragedoors.com/

I'm at my wits end with this listing. I've applied for reinstatement 3 times now and all 3 were denied with the only reason given is "not eligible" to show on G Maps, which it is. All is correct in the dashboard, with the address being hidden and set up as a SAB. I even applied on an account level, and they saw no issues with the account. Additionally, this company was recently approved for AdWords through Google's advanced verification process, although with a separate email than the one that owns the GMB listing. In the state of GA, garage door service companies are not require to have a business license (which I find odd) and since this company operates as a SAB, there is no way to "prove" anything that is normally required in situations like this. I appreciate any thoughts on this type of problem.

1 Expert replyverified_user

GMB Listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Scott Rawlins

I saw you mentioned in the provided details no addres but"SAB".

Its definetively fine to consider and specify a garage door biz as a SAB listing.

But suspension of such garage door buisnesses (or any SAB) happen depending on howyou specified the hidden address.

Therefore and in order tohelp you further I need knowing the specified business address as per your dashboardfor the suspended listing

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

GMB Listing Suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks for looking into this @Helmut Geissler.

Address in the dash is 3038 Evonshire Lane, Dacula, GA 30019.

GMB Listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ok @Scott Rawlins

Looks good

Have you filed an appeal already?

If so when did you filed it?

If the appeal have been rejected:

When did they reject it and did you got any kind of numeric Case ID?

Can you provide me with your business license mentioning both:

-the business name and 

-your  home address where you run the business from as SAB?

GMB Listing Suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks @Helmut Geissler.

As I mentioned, I have applied for reinstatement on 3 separate occasions, with all 3 times being denied. Only reason given in the email was "not eligible to be on Google Maps", which we know it is. First time was 12/20/17 (case #4-6412000020941), second time was 1/6 (same case # as i replied to the email) and third time was 1/11 (case #6-4581000020449 - account level). I contacted GMB support via social media and was told to apply about the account, which I did. That email said the account was fine, but I think that's only for G+ and not Maps.

As I mentioned in the initial post, these types of businesses are not required by law to have a business license in the state of Georgia. And since it's a residence, there's no signage either. The company was approved for AdWords (AdWords ID: 213-211-8621) through G's advanced verification method, but with a different email that the one that owns the GMB listing.

Hope that's enough info that you need.

GMB Listing Suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Scott Rawlins

it's not enough for me to further  actively helping you.

I  need any kind of a piece of an official paperwork 

mentioning both:

-the business name and 

-your  home address where you run the business from as SAB?

I presume any business liek yours should even in GA have at least a tax bill or something like this 

GMB Listing Suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

It's a client of mine, not my business. They receive all of their mail at a PO Box because the owner is extremely leery of having his home address listed anywhere. I will see what I can do though.