3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Doula Supsended for quality issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Gladhart Birth Services

business address is 3615 Brush Creek Dr, Lawrence KS 66047, But I dont do business here. 

Phone Number is 785-850-1299

I cant find my maps url need help with that as well.

www.gladhartbirth.com

Im not sure why my listing was suspended  any help would be greatly appreciated. 

also I have no idea what i'm doing  

thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Rachael G

so you run a mobile buiness as a midwife - do you?

Have you specified the listing in your dashboard as a service area business with hidden address (means: unchecking the little box "I also serve my customers at me address")?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler I have double checked to be sure but yes it was already marked as a service area business.   I'm actually a doula, which is a non medical support person and I go to my clients at home and the hospital.  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Rachael G

sorry confusing midwife and doula (its the ignorance of a male person as I'm one)

Have oyu filed an appeal already? And can you provid any official docs running the business as a doula from your home address at the locations of your clients?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

Hi thank you for your response. I have filed an appeal and have not heard back.  I do not have any documents at this time I am working on registration an an LLC but that will be a little while. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

is there not even a tax bill or similar - providing you are a legit biz?

I would need bit more evidence to escalate your issue @Rachael G

Re: Doula Supsended for quality issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not have a current tax statement as I have been closed for the last two years while I furthered my education and went to nursing school. I have an NPI number that allows me to accept insurance it is 1942561097.  This is a link to my contract. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8aNR6pHTQSjVzAzX3hEdDFjaWM

In Kansas as a sole proprietor I dont have to register with the state and I have DBA paerwork from my bank but I am reluctant to post that on the internet.  I have a profile on doulamatch.net as well as a facebook businesspage that I have maintained for several years. https://www.facebook.com/GladhartBirthServices/ 

I am not sure what else I can provide. 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Rachael G

ok let's make a try escalating it.

But I forgot asking you about the URL of the suspended listing  - Please extract it from oyur dashboard.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: Doula Supsended for quality issue

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi @Rachael G

yes it is the one and from it we get http://plus.google.com/116543274573522841058/ as the one G+ URL you are supposed to enter it in the form to file an appeal

Please try it again: The best thing to do would be to file an appeal to their team to request that your listing be reinstated. This will connect you directly with the team who can lift your suspension.

File an appeal: https://support.google.com/business/troubleshooter/2690129?p=reinstatement_request&rd=1 and use http://plus.google.com/116543274573522841058/ as the one as to enter in this apealing form as per my screenshot below:

screenshot-support.google.com 2017-06-11 09-54-58.png

Please do this accordingly and give me a feedback whether this time you can send the apeal.