3.6K members online now
Noticing spammy businesses in the area or wondering about our policies? Ask your questions here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our business listing is suspended - we do not know why. We have been in business for several years, have google reviews, and all of our information is correct. Why are we suspended, or more importantly, how do we get un-suspended?

Cedar Creek Grille

2101 Richmond Road, Beachwood OH, 44122

216-342-5177

https://www.google.com/maps/place/41%C2%B030'02.3%22N+81%C2%B029'48.5%22W/@41.5007421,-81.4966389,19...

http://cedarcreekgrille.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ryan,

I'm sorry to hear about that. It's strange, I took a minute to look around, but I can't find any reason why your business might have been suspended. It's not in a spam-heavy industry either, so I'm a little surprised. First step is to fill out the reinstatement form to get someone to take a look. If you do that and don't get anywhere with it, come back here and I'll escalate. Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi - we attempted to fill out the reinstatement form, but it was rejected because "We are unable to find the Google My Business listing that you referenced."

That is the entire point of this process - to make that business listing work. Now we cannot submit a reinstatement form because it requires that URL to be valid.

Any suggestions? TIA!

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any suggestions, anyone? All of our information is correct.

ccg.jpg

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Ryan, 

I've escalated to the engineers, I'll let you know when I hear back. 

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Ryan, 

I heard back. It looks like part of the problem is you have another duplicate profile in your account you need to delete. You need to delete another suspended page in the account at the same address titled 'CC Grille'. Let me know when that's done and I'll pass it along. Instructions for deleting the duplicate are here. Just as a head's up, you're going to see kind of a dire warning message informing you you're going to be deleting everything associated with the account. it's only talking about information to do with the profile you're deleting, it won't delete your whole account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Experts in the Topic
james w