Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When the Federal Gov approves medical marijuana sales, will Google allow advertising? When that happens how long will it take Google to lift ad ban?

This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dean B
December 2016

dbowman5690@gmail.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dean B,

I do not think AdWords Express or AdWords will be a product for this product. They do not allow tobacco or recreational drugs at all... and are highly restricted on any other. 

Kind Regards,

James

dbowman5690@gmail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not understand why they can offer alcohol ads but not medical marijuana. Do you think this policy will ever change?

dbowman5690@gmail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am interested in data mining millennials. Can I offer cig - vape products?

dbowman5690@gmail.com

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Dean B,

There is no reason for us to try and think as Google does with their products. We simply accept things for what they are and use them as they want us to. You can review the dangerous products policy and look under the headings of: recreational drugs and tobacco products. 

To find credible data for marketing, reports, etc., you can use Google Trends. You can zero in on the metrics you want. 

Kind Regards,

James

dbowman5690@gmail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, so I guess we will have to get a platform from the Russians or Chinese then.

Seems they have no issues and have the same data.

They did a heck of a job during the election.