Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

i don´t any calls any and a few visitors, any ideas

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello my friends, my campaing is about web design, thi insight tells me that a few peoples are going to my site but i´m not recieving any call, like none, nothing, zero Smiley Sad any ideas guys? thank you very much

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aguilera L
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aguilera L,

Since we cannot access your account and see what and how it is set up, you would want to take some time and read through this information and compare it do your use of AdWords Express. Once you have done that, use this information as a resource in understanding all the elements of AdWords Express. 

Once you have that info down, it is important to realize that ads only present your business to others that may need it. They are designed to merely connect them with your brand. Once they click on your ad... the ad cycle is done and your website, content, wording, phone person, branding, etc.. takes over to make the conversion. So, it could be that your website is lacking the right info or does not have a strong call to action, or that something is wrong, technically, that causes the site to work slow, etc.. that is ending your sales opportunity. 

Also, we always have to keep in mind that web design is a very specific product with lots of players offering it. It is a business to business (B2B) product, which means you are not marketing your services to consumers like a retail store would. This makes your website, the wording, layout, technical function, etc.. really important. You, your team, skills, type of web platform you build with, etc. are also really, really important and defines (cut) your audience down.

Further, website design is a service you can offer to any business located anywhere, so you would not want your ad targeting to be set too local to you, unless you are only trying to serve businesses you can drive to. But a small targeted audience means a low number of possible interactions. And you cannot expect to get a call for every person that sees or clicks on your ads. If you have a really small budget, you can only expect to get a small number of chances ...and you can only expect to have a chance with a small number of your chances.

I hope this all helps.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aguilera L
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aguilera L,

Since we cannot access your account and see what and how it is set up, you would want to take some time and read through this information and compare it do your use of AdWords Express. Once you have done that, use this information as a resource in understanding all the elements of AdWords Express. 

Once you have that info down, it is important to realize that ads only present your business to others that may need it. They are designed to merely connect them with your brand. Once they click on your ad... the ad cycle is done and your website, content, wording, phone person, branding, etc.. takes over to make the conversion. So, it could be that your website is lacking the right info or does not have a strong call to action, or that something is wrong, technically, that causes the site to work slow, etc.. that is ending your sales opportunity. 

Also, we always have to keep in mind that web design is a very specific product with lots of players offering it. It is a business to business (B2B) product, which means you are not marketing your services to consumers like a retail store would. This makes your website, the wording, layout, technical function, etc.. really important. You, your team, skills, type of web platform you build with, etc. are also really, really important and defines (cut) your audience down.

Further, website design is a service you can offer to any business located anywhere, so you would not want your ad targeting to be set too local to you, unless you are only trying to serve businesses you can drive to. But a small targeted audience means a low number of possible interactions. And you cannot expect to get a call for every person that sees or clicks on your ads. If you have a really small budget, you can only expect to get a small number of chances ...and you can only expect to have a chance with a small number of your chances.

I hope this all helps.

Kind Regards,

James 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Aguilera L,

I almost forget about this article I wrote for Google Partners for fellow agencies and business owners. I think it will serve you well, too.

Kind Regards,

James