Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

how do I change search words

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I install network cabling as part of the construction of a building. Yet most of my key words are for Ethernet patch cables (for example a 5 foot patch cable you purchase at Best Buys) and I do not sell those. I changed my "Product or Service" to better represent my offering, but the search words did not change. How do I refresh them?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Frank W,

AdWords Express does not give you the option to add the keywords manually.

If the current category is showing ads related to your business but you do not sell those all the products then I would recommend you to switch to Google AdWords where you can add keywords manually for the products which you sell. Google AdWords facilitates you with full control, read more about Google AdWords.

Compare AdWords Express and AdWords

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Frank W,

AdWords Express does not give you the option to add the keywords manually.

If the current category is showing ads related to your business but you do not sell those all the products then I would recommend you to switch to Google AdWords where you can add keywords manually for the products which you sell. Google AdWords facilitates you with full control, read more about Google AdWords.

Compare AdWords Express and AdWords

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’