Make sure you're set up and ready to run your first campaign
Guide Me
star_border

can i run a google adword advert when business adress is yet to be verified

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can i run a google adword advert when business is yet to be verified. will address appear or will google wait till verification is complete

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Trevor_Stewart (Top Contributor)
November 2016

can i run a google adword advert when business adress is yet to be verified

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @odunayo l,

You can run the ads now. The verification will help with listing the business in Google Maps, Local search, etc.. As long as Google AdWords Express is set up and active... your ads will show.

Think of these as two separate situations: 1) Need to verify address to gain most organic (free) exposure and 2) need to run the ads to gain more paid exposure.   

Kind Regards,

James

Re: can i run a google adword advert when business adress is yet to be verified

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @odunayo l,

@J Clemens has given you some great advice already, just to add that your Google My Business page will help you get more traffic from an organic level when your page shows up for searches like ''    '' near me or  best ''    ''  from a mobile device, places that your ads may not currently show.

Your GMB will give you the reporting that may be looking for since it integrates beautifully with AdWords Express plus the user experience on your mobile is out of this world.

A huge bonus would be the back link fro your profile to your site.

Down falls - the reporting is limited if you are looking for an advanced solution, The ability to drill down is limited which fortunately improves on a regular basis. 

It boils down that verifying your GMB is instrumental to the success with all Google products and your web presence.

Cheers!